06 Nov Busting By Damaging Beliefs
Busting By Damaging Beliefs
Ageing in reverse!
Getting older does NOT must imply: Flat butts, Slowed down metabolism, extra saved fats, and lack of power.
Rising older CAN imply what you DECIDE you need it to imply.
Hey, I’m 49 and I too have been responsible at instances of shopping for into the idea that ageing sucks. However it doesn’t have too!
After one too many accidents final 12 months I refused to imagine that I’m washed up at 49. As a substitute, I bought ULTRA curious and DECIDED that I get to apply what I preach. There may be ALWAYS a method to step into a greater model of ourselves.
I DECIDED that I used to be finished with accidents. I DECIDED that I used to be DONE with the adverse physique adjustments and I DECIDED I used to be finished with ache. I’m a pupil AGAIN
My aim this final 6 weeks has been:
- Regain power submit accidents
- Construct a powerful bottom (booty)…
Concerning the booty aim: it’s not simply because it LOOKS higher, however as a result of it’s functionally higher FOR US to have sturdy glute muscle tissues. Robust glutes take a lot strain off our decrease backs (that is not often talked about!) I’ve had TWO again surgical procedures from ruptured disc and NOTHING has decreased the extent of ache greater than a mix of my anti-inflammatory eating regimen and constructing my glutes.
- Dropping “false assumed truths” aka F.A.T – the idea that I’m too outdated and too late
- Anti-inflammatory eating regimen
- Including a LOT extra protein and the correct carbs to assist with muscle progress
- Coaching Glutes HARD. Development, depth, and FOCUS. AND getting assist right here
- Taking restoration severely! Infrared, accupressure mat, and my do it your self new therapeutic massage wand
This video? Filmed this morning… 6 weeks into my new constant booty constructing focus. Not fairly but the “shelf life” or “bubble butt” I’m after however I get there!
What “perception” that’s now not serving you do YOU must drop?
What do YOU need to deal with altering?
It begins with a DECISION. Have you ever “determined?”