Ring In the New Year Without All the Sugar (and Enjoy a Peanut Butter Cup Parfait Simultaneously)
We lately launched Quest Peanut Butter Cups to wild fan response. We’re truthfully humbled so lots of you get pleasure from these unbelievably scrumptious cups. In reality, one of many causes we made them is to provide our followers extra methods to nonetheless get pleasure from one thing candy with out having to load up on sugar. Which makes them the right topic for our New Year’s recipe.
Peanut Butter Cups are scrumptious irrespective of the way you slice them, and slice them we did — all so you’ll be able to get pleasure from these Peanut Butter Cup Parfaits. As we lastly say goodbye to 2020 and all of the (ahem) enjoyable we had, we’re all about trying ahead. These Peanut Butter Cup Parfaits are the right parallel to the brand new yr — a reset from the issues that weren’t working for you within the earlier yr to one thing that does. So begin off your new yr with one thing candy to set the tone. Check out the total recipe beneath and a Happy New Year to all of our Quest followers and newcomers alike.
PEANUT BUTTER CUP PARFIATS
Yields: 3 servings | Serving Size: 1 parfait
Calories: 270 | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Net Carb: 8g
Total Carb: 13g | Sugar: 2g
Prep Time: 7 minutes | Bake/Chill Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 12 minutes
PEANUT BUTTER CUP PARFAITS
- Place the heavy cream right into a bowl and utilizing a handheld mixer, beat till fluffy (about 2 minutes).
- Add within the yogurt and milk and blend till mixed.
- Stir within the protein powder.
- Remove half the combination and place it into a brand new bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder to the brand new bowl and blend till totally mixed.
- Transfer each mixtures into separate piping baggage.
- Layer three champagne flutes with each mixtures, peanut butter cup items and strawberry slices.