Like dad, like kid! Tiger Woods’ mini-me Charlie is currently taking after his father, making an unbelievable shot while completing at the PNC Championship.
Viewers believed they were seeing dual at the PNC Championship Tour on December 19 when Tiger Woods marched with his kid, Charlie, 11. The set participated in the father-son competitors in Florida for the very first time, as well as the globe champ may simply be elevating a fellow golf pro! All eyes got on Charlie — that twinned with his father in an intense purple golf tee shirt — while he impressed customers with an unbelievable shot. Here’s 5 points to find out about him.
1. He struck the only ‘eagle shot’ of the day. Charlie as well as Tiger remained in 4th location at the time of the 11-year-old’s 3rd opening shot, which a PGA Tour commentator proclaimed the only “eagle shot” of the day. “Charlie steps up, and he days, ‘dad, I’ve got you on this.’ The only eagle of the day,” the commentator claimed. “We believe this was a five wood which he ripped from 175 yards with dad watching close by…it was within about four feet for eagle.” His honored father was almost beaming with an ear-to-ear smile as he high-fived Charlie.
Father as well as kid collaborating.
Tiger as well as Charlie Woods make eagle 🤝
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) December 19, 2020
2. Tiger claimed he sees himself in Charlie. “I can’t tell you how excited I am to be playing with Charlie in our first official tournament together,” Tiger claimed in November in advance of the PNC Championship. “It’s been great watching him progress as a junior golfer, and it will be incredible playing as a team together in the PNC Championship.” He additionally clarified that Charlie was “starting to understand how to play. He’s asking me the right questions. I’ve kept it competitive with his par, so it’s been just an absolute blast to go out there and just be with him. It reminds me so much of me and my dad [growing up].”
3. Charlie has actually additionally won 2 PGA junior occasions. Charlie formerly won 2 occasions on the South Florida PGA Junior Tour. His father served as his caddie, as well as the golf pro claimed he was re-living his splendor days with his kid. “I wish I had his move,” Tiger claimed. “I analyze his swing all the time. I wish I could rotate like that and turn my head like that and do some of those positions. Those days are long gone. I have to re-live it through him.”
4. Charlie’s mama is Swedish design Elin Nordegren. Elin as well as Tiger satisfied in 2001 as well as were wed in October 2004. They had a luxurious event at a hotel in Barbados, which set you back virtually $2 million. Nevertheless, both separated in 2010 after Tiger confessed to disloyalty. She has actually given that carried on with NFL gamer Jordan Cameron, as well as both invited a child child in October 2019.
5. Charlie additionally has an older sibling. Along with his child half-brother, Charlie has a 13-year-old sibling called Sam Woods.