Who Is Jeff Dye? Comedian Spotted Kissing Kristin Cavallari – Hollywood Life
Eight months after Kristin Cavallari split from partner Jay Cutler, she’s gone on with comic Jeff Dye — as well as both can’t obtain sufficient of each various other. So, that is this funnyman that recorded Kristin’s heart?
It’s just obtaining hotter in between Kristin Cavallari as well as Jeff Dye. The comic, initial seen obtaining relaxing with the fact celebrity in Chicago, simply joined her for a charming holiday to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. And it’s clear that they’re living their ideal life in heaven. Kristin, 33, as well as Jeff, 37, were seen constructing out, dance, as well as also sharing a pleasant hug on December 6 throughout their exclusive vacation. This is the actual bargain! For those not familiar with Jeff, below’s the inside story on Kristin’s brand-new male.
1. He comes from the Pacific Northwest. Jeff Dye is a “nationally touring comedian, actor, host, prankster, and Bigfoot enthusiast,” according to his web site’s biography. Jeff was increased in Seattle, Washington, with a “class clown” attitude. He started doing funny at “Giggles Comedy Club right out of high school,” according to his biography, yet he’s severe when it pertains to funny. Jeff’s real interest, per his biography, is “bringing love and positivity through laughter to everyone he encounters.”
“I feel very blessed that I always knew I wanted to be a comedian,” he informed Moontower Comedy News in 2018. “There was never a distraction period or a time of me thinking I needed to go pursue anything. I’ve always known I was going to be a comic.”
2. You might have seen him on TELEVISION. Jeff’s initial preference of popularity can be found in 2008 when he was a finalist on the 6th period of NBC’s Last Comic Standing (he ended up third behind Marcus as well as champion Iliza Shlesinger.) The success landed him 2 holding jobs for MTV – Numbnuts as well as Money From Strangers – as well as he additionally showed up on Girl Codes, Hollywood Game Night, I Can Do That!, as well as Lip Sync Battle. He was the “sidekick” duty on Better Late Than Never, an NBC reality-travel program that took 4 “seasoned” celebs – William Shatner, Henry Winkler, George Foreman, as well as Terry Bradshaw – around the globe with Jeff serving as the more youthful, tough overview.
“The show is so much fun, and we’re all very close,” Jeff informed Moontower Comedy News when going over Better Late Than Never. “It’s a dream job. There’s no way around that. I’m flying first class, all these beautiful places, and getting to do all these first-class things with four guys that I really like.”
3. He obtained balmy in Chicago with Kristin. Jeff immediately ended up being the envy of The Hills followers when he was captured constructing out with Kristin in the Fulton Market area of Chicago, where among her Uncommon James shops lies. Despite remaining in the center of a jampacked bar, Kristin as well as Jeff — after that determined as a “mystery man” — were absolutely just concentrating on each various other. Their PERSONAL ORGANIZER session came almost 6 months after her split from her partner of 7 years,Jay Cutler, as well as noted the very first time she was seen obtaining relaxing with an individual in public! Since after that, their love has plainly developed.
4. Success didn’t come conveniently. “I was so bad in the beginning, it was embarrassing,” Jeff informed Moontower. “Also, I was very much a part of the, as they call it in comedy, the Dane Wave. We all saw Dane Cook on TV, and then we were like, “Oh, I can do this.” Then we decreased to the funny club, as well as we’re all doing a dreadful perception of Dane Cook, simply large act outs as well as not a great deal of developed jokes as high as simply a Dane Cook formula.” Jeff credit histories his advancement to a publication by comic as well as inspirational audio speaker Judy Carter. “I took the same ideas that were bombing, even things that got no laughs, and that night I was getting laughs by just formulating them the correct way,” he stated.
5. He plays stupid. There’s plainly a mind in Jeff’s head. Not everybody can be a standup, yet he’ll be the initial one to claim he’s not the sharpest blade in the cabinet. “Everybody who knows me knows that I’m dumb. But they also know that I’m, like, the happiest guy in the world. And I’m probably happy because I’m dumb,” Jeff would certainly claim in his act, according to a 2017 article by Cleveland.com. “You ever before satisfied a clever individual? They’re constantly frustrated, constantly pissed off. I believe they place all this knowing in their mind, and afterwards they don’t recognize what to do with it, and afterwards that irritates them. So they simply walk throughout the day like, ‘Ahhhh, global warming. …. Gluten.’ “